What is the average distance you travel every year? Drivers, who use to drive for more than 20,000 miles per year, need to be very careful with the vehicle service. The timely vehicle service ensures that the vehicle will stay in proper condition for long time and will not create any problem during the ride. So, in general you need to do two servicing every year, which will cover up basic maintenance, oil change, and change of worn out tyres, cooling system and coolant, air filter and so on. Also, repair of the minor scratches and dents are also required to be done during that time. So, for all such services you need to visit an authentic service station that will cater all the needs. Let’s find out what types of work are done in such service centres:
The services that help in resolving the damages or dents occurred due to accidents or manual faults come under this section. If you need accident repairs, you need to visit such company that will handle such problems specifically. The major works that are done under this section are:
- Panel beating and repair after an accident
- Alignment of the wheels after a minor or major collision
- Paint-less dent removal
- Chassis straightening is done after the vehicle meets a major collision. In such cases the chassis are mostly impacted and thus it is required to get it straightened so that vehicle can run without any problem. And, panel beaters South Geelong are the best person to assist you in this regard.
The full service of a vehicle includes
- Change of oil and filters
- Installation of new air filter
- Change of Engine oil, brake oil, gear oil
- Inspection of the engine and do the needful replacements
- Diagnosis the leaks in the fuel line and coolant pipe
- Change of wheel brakes and shoes
- Inspection of function of the hand brake, clutches and brakes
- Change of suspension if required
- Check the tyres and tyre wears
- The exterior damages and the exhaust pipe quality
- The inspection of the lights, fog lights and wipers
These are a few among the many tasks that are done during the full service of a vehicle. The owner needs to follow the vehicle manual and take the vehicle for maintenance and service on regular basis.
The partial service or immediate supports are something that is done during any emergency need. If you face flat tyre or engine overheating, you need to call up mechanics to take care of the issues. However, for these you also have to have contact of quality Services Company so that they can come done to the site and fix the issue anytime.